Enotria's Scotland team are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity to show off your cocktail making skills, and the chance to win a trip to Sicily!
Aberdeen: Tuesday 19th June at ‘Orchid’
Glasgow: Tuesday 26th June at Lebowski’s
Edinburgh: Tuesday 3rd July at The Bon Vivant’s Companion
The Grand Final
Edinburgh: Tuesday 17th July
• Each team must be an Enotria customer based in Scotland
• Each team needs to be made up of three people from each bar
• Each team will make a combination of 3 drinks per team with at least 1
• Wine based product to be used in each drink
• Each team will beallocated 11 minutes to present three cocktails (two servings of each cocktail
• Enotria will provide the initial three bottles of wine for each bar, after this you will be required to open an account to purchase further samples
• Each drink must contain a minimum of 37.5ml of the wine based product
• Each team must provide their own bar kit and glassware to prepare their cocktails
• Garnishes must not be pre-prepared but done during the time allocated
• Judges will score on the following:
Product Knowledge 15
For a maximum total of 100 points.
1st: A trip for three (winning team) to Sicily for three days in September (dates to be confirmed)
2nd: A night’s stay at Hotel du Vin for each member of the second placed team
3rd: A case of Peller Estate Ice Cuvée for each member of the third placed team
Simply email your details to email@example.com before FRIDAY, 15 JUNE 2012.