Vision and Values
It’s important to us that the people that join us share our values, as these are at the heart of what we do and how we do it.
Service is the heartbeat of our business; we listen and our goal is to get it right every time for customers and each other.
- We understand and anticipate what is needed and make sure it’s done thoroughly
- We treat colleagues as we treat our customers
- A quick and efficient response is our minimum standard – we always aim to raise the bar
Thirst for Knowledge
Wine is our passion and our expertise; we have an absolute determination for finding the very best producers; we encrage learning both within our company and our customers.
- We are aware of our knowledge gaps and inquisitive to learn
- We find time for improving and learning from other parts of the business
Making it Happen
We get on with things rather than sitting in meetings; there’s a sense of urgency and pace in the way we run our business.
- We work as a team because we know we are more effective than the sum of the parts
- We have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- We can be relied upon to keep our promises & always overcome barriers to achievement
A Human Face
People bring themselves to work, not a contrived persona; we have fun and know that it is respect, support and relationships that count.
- We build strong working relationships through mutual support and respect
- We are open and approachable at all levels of the business
- We encourage individuality and value the opinions, ideas and beliefs of others
Keen & Ambitious
We are striving to produce industry-leading results; we look to do things differently and better rather than staying like everyone else; we are not a traditional stuffy wine merchant.
- We are constantly looking for ways we can do things better
- We are proud of who we are, enthusiastic about what we do and creative about how we do it
- We respond to the ever changing market place and pride ourselves on being able to rapidly adapt to fulfill new needs & shifting demands