What is it?
An accredited wine qualification from the Wines & Spirits Education Trust, which is the foremost international body offering a suite of sought after qualifications. We offer two levels of WSET qualification:
Level 1 – ‘confidence for frontline staff’
Level 2 – ‘looking behind the label’
- The qualifications are internationally recognised
- All our wine trainers are WSET Certified Educators and have extensive experience in delivering the courses. Our belief is that everyone learns most when they are having fun and are engaged in the subject matter
- We limit entries to ensure all students get plenty of attention from trainers – we strongly believe that smaller classes improve the quality of the teaching.
- Our current pass rates are well above the WSET Global Average: L1 97% (global average 92%) and L2 96% (global average 90%)
- We were recently shortlisted for the WSET Riedel Educator of the Year 2012
The majority of our WSET courses are run in our purpose built Tasting Room at our Head Office. We also take our courses ‘on the road’ in various regions across the country.